Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wall Street Biznassss

If you know me....You know I love Wall Street.
TODAY,
I decided to set my room up a little bit better. I got rid of the desk that I had in my room.
Measurements were roughly a foot and a half by about three and a half feet. A great desk that served it's purpose.
I switched it up to a new(to me) desk--a desk that was previously my fathers--that measured roughly...
2'1/2'' by around 6'.
I added a new monitor on my desk to get more of that "wall street feel."
In case you noticed....I put the period inside the quotation...the proper way do it.
#thingsyourAPenglishteachburnedintoyourmemory
My Mom looked at it....and then told me I needed to replace the television I had in my room...with a new flat screen to save space...It's not often that Mom talks me into purchasing cool things...I was shocked. One of those amazing things of summer. I bought one and love it.
Anyways, it looks incredible.

I'm skyping with Brissa, it is weird seeing her so large on the screen. 37 inches from corner to corner. HUGE.
She's threatening me right now telling me to not put picture on....and to no transcribe the conversation.
"Please don't ruin me." A pathetic plea.
She knows where the power to bring her down is.

Too bad I love her!

Family.
Love Um

Ugh, she's back to talking about how we deserve a reality show....

2 comments:

  1. just go back and fix it dumbbutt.
    and we DO deserve a reality show!!!
    WE DOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete