Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ridiculous Rants on Ravenous Rumbles...in my tummy.

I really like food.
I really enjoy chocolate chip cookies. They are delicious. Homemade of course.
One of my favorite ways to devour a homemade chocolate chip cookie is once it has been frozen.
I don't know what it is but the taste is it completely enhanced. It goes from delicious...to a new enhanced molecularity perfection which ends up savagely attacking my taste buds rendering my mouth a voluminous black hole consuming all the frozen cookies at bay. I leave no hostages. If you haven't tried it...do it!

I sometimes consider myself a foodie but then I realize my budget is sufficiently lacking to be the food critic and connoisseur I would like to be..but I'm perfectly content with doing it on a budget. I think it adds more interest and produces a greater end thrill when you go out looking to eat somewhere delightful and tasty without spending an arm and a leg to partake. My favorite example of this--that I just so happen to be craving right now...Fuji Sushi. AMAZING.

I could go on and on about food...but it's making me hungry and making me feel gluttonous.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree. Frozen cookies are way better. Though your wording was painfully more accurate than I've ever been able to describe to my unbelieving friends; as if I should still call them friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad's frozen cookies = ORGASMICAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how you could call them friends if they can't appreciate frozen cookies!
    Brissa, it's so true.

    ReplyDelete