Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rollin' Up

I like rolling things up.
No, I am not making a reference to rolling up marijuana joints
or
rolling up to them shawtys like Wiz Khalifa makes reference to his song, "Roll Up."
I am referring to the art of rolling up ya clothes. When I roll up...I transform a pair of plain pants to manpris and rather than a bland long sleeve button up shirts I form a three quarters sleeve.
Aaaand I look more like Bob Ross with rolled up sleeves. RIP Bob.
Why do I have this addiction?
I'm stumped.
I have no idea.
Maybe it's because I love free air caressing my epidermis. That would lead you to think that I like shorts.
Nope!
Can't stand wearing shorts. Unless it's gym shorts. THOSE are comfy. All the rest ride up too much and never fit.
It's a rough life having long legs.
Be jealous ladies, these legs stretch for miles. ;)

In other news, I have plantar fasciitis.

I found out today that I am getting surgery. They will be cutting my tendon & rasping down the small spur I have.
Hopefully it isn't as painful as it sounds.
Surgery is never fun.
But having plantar fasciitis is not fun either.
At least I'm finally getting healed!
Getting healed is winning in my book.





No comments:

Post a Comment