Saturday, August 13, 2011

Buuuuuusted.

Today is a sad day:
It's the last day of my friend Stephanie living in Utah...She's moving to Portland, Oregon.
The sheriff stopped a fire we were having for the above mentioned friend.
I got pulled over while driving the above mentioned friend home.

Yeah, I got pulled over. The big suck.
The worst part....I didn't have proof of insurance.
Officer homeboy ran my plates and saw no insurance,
That's a no bueno moment.
Although, I do have the insurance...just not the paperwork in the whip.
ya gnome sayin?
rough stuff.

I went to IHOP with the people from the fire today.
I'm wired.
At IHOP I ate the Fried Strawberry Cheesecake.
Not that great.
Ice Cream was the best part about it.
And the whip cream.
I love cheesecake...this let me down.

Anyways. Back to the 5-0.
Officer pulls me over...straight away asks me the following,
"Have you been doing any drugs?"

I reply, "No officer."

He in response says,
"Have you been drinking?"

I state,
"No, I have not been drinking."

He went on to ask me that about five times. . . my answer obviously didn't change.
Finally I said, "Officer, if you'd like you can give me the sobriety field tests and breathalyze me, like I said, I have not been drinking."

He finally realized that I hadn't been drinking and told me that he could smell fruit on my breath so that is why he asked.

Lesson learned:

Don't go to IHOP and eat the fried strawberry cheesecake and then get pulled over....obviously that makes you smell as if you've been drinking.

Wired, but work in the morning. Time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment