Sunday, June 12, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate.


It's somewhat frustrating when you have an idea and almost instantaneously people try to knock it down. It's ridiculous. The Steeze Factory will be a lifestyle blog with a focus on fashion. Yesterday a lovely soul said to me, "You're a well dressed guy." Brissa(my sister--follow her @http://brissalaura.blogspot.com/) and I thought to ourselves at the same time...AAAAND I'm--and in Brissa's case, he's--straight! I am very into fashion, and I am very straight. Many would consider this an oxymoron due to the fact that not many men can dress themselves and pull it off successfully. I do not fall in to that category. I like to dress and dress well. Haters gonna hate, nothing I can do bout it but take it in striiide.




I would write more however I am short on time due to the fact that I begin my new job at Clearlink tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Fashionable, straight, and proud.

--Jamie

1 comment:

  1. love the animation and the bolded emphasis on STRAIGHT. hahaha.
    keep on truckin.

    ReplyDelete