Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Best Thing EVER

I stumbled upon something phenomenal today. What is it do you ask? Unicorns? Bob Ross? Bob Ross painting Unicorns?? No. BETTER! That good? YES. Without a doubt. I stumbled upon the greatest website known to man.



Don't worry, it's not anything sketchy. Just absolutely hilarious. Here is a preview:




Okay, I told you it was amazing. You can thank me later. Anyways, completely unrelated side note, I'm an avid hockey fan/player so I've got to shout out to the Bruins for winning the Stanley Cup tonight. Mad props for winning--way to keep Lord Stanley's Cup where it belongs....IN THE US! Not that I don't love Canada....The Cup just belongs in the States.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't think anything could be better than bob ross painting unicorns.
    i stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete