Sunday, June 12, 2011

the beginning.

Once upon a time I had a blog called http://onevoicetobeheard.blogspot.com I started it as I ventured off into the world. It documented my experiences moving from Utah and all the comforts of home to Chicago where I attended Loyola University of Chicago. I was there for a semester and blogged religiously. I then stopped writing when I went to Utah State University for some unknown reason. I jumped back on the blogging train when yet again another life changer came—I went on an LDS Mission. While I wasn’t the one in charge of the blog I was the one in charge of the content albeit vicariously. I came home from my mission and yet again the blogging stopped.

I have noticed a pattern: every time I am embarking on something life changing…I blog. So, what is that life changer you may ask? I’m getting a job and am trying to get back into school all while trying to figure out my life. This is first job I got completely on my own. The first job with the potential to help me get me feet beneath me so I can take off running in the world as an unstoppable force. Getting back to school after some substantial separation. The age old question: what am I going to do with my life. Where will this journey take me? I don’t know, but the enthusiasm I feel is phenomenal. Buckle up kids, it’s gonna get bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment